What I can help with?

  • Requesting an overview of your Benefit claim
  • Requesting an update from the DWP regarding your benefit claim
  • Requesting a mandatory reconsideration or a review into decisions taken by the DWP
  • Requesting advance and hardship payments for Universal Credit awards
  • Raising concerns regarding work capability assessments

If you are experiencing problems with Universal Credit payments, state pension, working-age benefits or Personal Independence Payments, I may be able to help. Please fill in the form and I can escalate your concerns to the Department for Work and Pensions

Please note many agencies and organisations have their own formal complaints and appeals processes. I cannot intervene or help until all these channels have been exhausted

When all of these processes have been completed, it is possible for me to support a complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO about UK Government departments and other UK public organisations. Please consult their website first for further information


Can you help me make a claim?
As a Member of Parliament, I am unable to submit a full claim on your behalf. For assistance with submitting original benefit applications please speak to your local Job Centre or Citizens Advice Bureau

Can you offer me legal advice?
As a Member of Parliament, I cannot offer legal advice or interfere with legal proceedings

Can you overturn decisions taken by the DWP?
I can request a review of certain decisions. However, I am unable to overturn decisions taken by the DWP


Re-elected to serve local residents

At the 2024 General Election, Marie was re-elected to serve the local residents of St…

Marie congratulates Whiston school on success

Marie has the honour of attending Whiston Willis Primary School to congrulate them on their…

Holocaust Memorial Day 2024

On Holocaust Memorial Day 2024, Marie lighted a candle in memory of those who lost…




Simply use the form below to contact me